4.7 by user reviews
Do you enjoy cooking up delicious summer barbecues? The Camp Chef Propane Gas Open Grill is an excellent choice for you. This grill features a porcelain-enameled steel cooking grate, providing a strong exterior that protects surfaces from physical damage or impact. It has a piezo starter, letting you easily light your grill. Fueled by propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the cooking area to ensure consistent results every time. With a freestanding design, this grill provides greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor cooking space. It has four stainless steel burners, letting you utilize the direct and indirect heat necessary for creating a two-zone cooking area. This grill is equipped with folding side shelves to offer an expanded working space.
- Piezo starter ignites the grill quickly
- Includes a porcelain-enameled steel grill grate, providing an extremely hard finish that protects against scratches
- Propane gas seals in juices to ensure intense flavor
- Piezo starter loses its ability to work very fast if it gets too dirty
- Propane gas costs more than a grill that utilizes charcoal