5.0 by user reviews
With the two side tables, you can prep your food before putting it on the grill. The Weber Liquid Propane Grill is designed with an infrared rear rotisserie burner and has a sear station, offering you additional cooking options. This Weber grill is equipped with a side burner and has a rear infrared burner, so it can generate extremely high temperatures for creating a perfect sear on your steaks, burgers, and vegetables.
- Steel construction is a thicker material that will stay strong for years
- Warming rack helps keep your food hot
- Includes a stainless steel grill grate, offering you an optimal non-stick cooking surface that will last a long time
- Stainless steel cooking grate is less weather resistant and more difficult to clean
- Liquid propane is not good for slow cooking or for smoking BBQ