3.8 by user reviews
If functionality and easy setup are your main priorities, consider choosing the Royal Gourmet Propane Gas Open Grill. This weather-resistant propane grill will be perfect for both patio summer and winter cookouts. This grill features side tables to provide an expanded work space. It has a freestanding design, which allows you to save space when it's not in use since you can move it out of the way. It has an electronic ignition, so you can quickly start up your grill. Fueled by propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the cooking area to ensure consistent results every time.
- Electronic ignition provides you with an easy way to light your barbecue
- Propane gas is stored in a portable tank that is easy to detach and refill for your convenience
- Features a freestanding design, giving you the freedom and flexibility to push it out of your way while you are using your deck
- Electronic ignition loses its ability to work very quickly if it gets too dirty
- Propane gas is not ideal for slow cooking or for smoking BBQ