For easier assembly and mobility, you'll want to hear about the Coyote S-Series Propane Gas Rotisserie Grill. This Coyote grill has a double door design, which fits within the frame of your grill, making for a convenient storage area. It is equipped with a grill cart, letting you conveniently transform any event into the ultimate cookout. This Coyote grill features a push-and-turn ignition, letting you easily start up your barbecue. With a smoker add-on, it allows you to slow-cook your food, providing a distinct smoky taste. Featuring interior halogen lights, it allows you to grill in darker conditions. It is fitted with large side shelves to offer an expanded work space. Use the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking with this rotisserie grill's five large cast stainless steel main burners. This propane gas grill distributes heat evenly across the cooking area to ensure consistent results every time. Made of stainless steel, it is highly resilient and durable in harsh conditions. With a freestanding design, this Coyote grill provides greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor cooking space.
This Coyote grill uses illuminated valve control knobs and features a built-in thermometer, so you can keep track of the temperature in order to achieve perfect results every time. Featured with an infrared rear rotisserie burner, it allows you to create delicious and flavorful results without worrying about flare-ups. This Coyote grill is equipped with a removable warming rack, designed to keep food from cooling down. It has lockable casters, making sure your grill stays in one place if something or someone bumps up against it. Featuring a rear infrared burner, this grill generates intense heat to ensure that burgers and hot dogs will be ready in no time.
- Stainless steel design is durable and has an elegant appearance
- Features a push-and-turn ignition, letting you easily fire up your barbecue
- Add-on smoker for a rich, slow-cooked taste and juicy results
- Utilizes an efficient infrared burner, working best on steaks and are not as good for vegetables or chicken
- Stainless steel construction doesn't lock in heat as well as cast iron
- Features a stainless steel grill grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning