Weber 44060001 Liquid Propane Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Infinity™ ignition allows you to start your liquid propane grill with the push of a button
- Equipped with a warming rack to keep your food from cooling down
- Features a porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate, providing a strong exterior that protects surfaces from weathering and physical damage
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate won't let you sear any food items
- Infinity™ ignition loses its functionality very fast if it gets too dirty
- Liquid propane is not ideal for slow cooking or for smoking meat
Enjoy your time barbecuing with the Weber Liquid Propane Grill. Using liquid propane, this grill distributes heat throughout the cooking space and allows for easy temperature control. Designed to take the struggle out of starting your grill, it is equipped with an Infinity™ ignition, so you can easily get the fire going. It includes a porcelain-enameled cast iron grill grate, which is strong, rust-resistant, and won't peel or fade. This grill has two burners, so you can enjoy greater flexibility while cooking and it also features a GS4™ High Performance Grilling System, which ignites each burner independently to provide a consistent gas flow. It is fitted with side tables, so you can prepare your food next to the grill.
With large wheels, this grill will be ideal for hosting, picnics, and camping. Easily identify the level of your fuel tank, ensuring that you never run out of gas mid-grill with its fuel gauge. Featuring a warming rack, it is perfect for keeping food from getting cold. It has porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars, keeping oils and grease from falling onto the burner tubes, which will minimize flare-ups and long-term damage. This grill has a Grease Management System™, providing the most effective solution for grill cleaning without having to brush and scrape the leftover grease.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Porcelain-enameled cast iron
|Grease Management System™