Weber 45010001 Liquid Propane Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Infinity™ ignition provides you with a quick and easy way to light your grill
- Warming rack helps keep your food from cooling down
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars vaporize juices and drippings from your meat and recirculate them for a more intense flavor
- Includes a porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate, causing rust and tarnishing much easier than stainless steel or normal cast iron
- Infinity™ ignition loses its ability to work very quickly if it gets too dirty
- Liquid propane is not good for slow roasting or for smoking meat
Enjoy every barbecuing experience with the help of the Weber Liquid Propane Grill. Fueled by liquid propane, this Weber grill is an excellent choice for minimizing the emission of greenhouse gases and pollution. Designed to offer an expanded surface space, it is fitted with fold-down side tables, so you can keep your seasonings nearby and ready to use. It features an Infinity™ ignition, helping you quickly light your barbecue. It has a GS4 Grilling System and features three burners, letting you use the direct and indirect heat necessary for creating a two-zone cooking area. This grill is built with a porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate, which is durable, corrosion-resistant, and lightweight.
Easily monitor the level of your fuel tank, ensuring that you never run out of gas mid-grill with this grill's fuel gauge. It has large wheels, making it great for hosting, camping, or picnics. This grill is equipped with porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars to vaporize juices dripped down from your meat and recirculate them to add more intense flavor to every barbecue. Designed with a warming rack, it is ideal for preventing cooked food from getting cold until you are ready to eat. It features a Grease Management System™, providing the most effective solution for grill cleaning without having to scrape and brush the leftover grease.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Porcelain-enameled cast iron
|Grease Management System™