Weber 45060001 Liquid Propane Porcelain-Enameled Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Infinity™ ignition provides you with an easy way to light your barbecue
- Equipped with a warming rack to keep food from cooling down
- Features an open cart bottom, allowing you to tuck away all your accessories for an organized work area
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate is more fragile and likely to rust
- Infinity™ ignition loses its ability to work quickly if it gets too dirty
- Liquid propane is not good for slow roasting or for smoking BBQ
Make the best home-grilled meals with the help of the Weber Liquid Propane Grill. Fueled by liquid propane, this porcelain-enameled grill is great for evenly distributing heat to ensure a perfect cook every time. It has a GS4 Grilling System and is designed with three burners, so you can enjoy greater flexibility while cooking. This Weber grill features a porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate, providing a strong, corrosion-resistant, and lightweight. It features a porcelain-enameled construction, which retains heat and won't rust or peel. Designed to take the struggle out of lighting your grill, it is equipped with an Infinity™ ignition, so you can quickly get the barbecue going. It has fold-down side tables, which add convenience to the grilling experience.
This grill is built with large wheels, so you can effortlessly move it around your backyard. Easily monitor the level of your fuel tank so that you never run out of gas mid-cook with its fuel gauge. Equipped with a warming rack, it allows you to keep your prepared food hot. This grill is equipped with porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars, designed to keep oil and grease from reaching the burners. It features a Grease Management System™, providing the perfect solution for cleaning your grill without having to brush and scrape the leftover grease.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Porcelain-enameled cast iron
|Grease Management System™