Weber 61022001 Liquid Propane Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Infinity™ ignition allows you to light your liquid propane grill with the push of a button
- Designed with a warming rack to keep food at the perfect temperature
- Side burner delivers a more complete cooking experience
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate is more fragile and likely to tarnish
- Infinity™ ignition loses its functionality very quickly if it gets too dirty
- Liquid propane is not great for slow cooking or for smoking meat
If you're looking to cook up a storm for your guests, the Weber Liquid Propane Grill will be excellent for you. Fueled by liquid propane, this grill is an excellent choice for reducing the amount of greenhouse gas emissions that are produced. Designed to take the struggle out of lighting your grill, it has an Infinity™ ignition, so you can quickly get the fire going. It has a GS4™ High Performance Grilling System, which delivers a top-notch cooking experience by lighting each burner independently. This propane grill includes a porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate, preventing leaching caused by hazardous metals into the food, making it safe to use.
With a sear station, this propane grill will be excellent for getting that flavorful outer layer on your meat or veggies. Easily see the level of your fuel tank so that you never run out of gas mid-cook with its fuel gauge. It has a warming rack, which helps you keep your food at the perfect temperature once it has finished cooking. With a side burner, it is great for cooking an entire meal right on your grill.
|Fuel Type||Liquid propane|
|Ignition Type||Infinity™ ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain-enameled cast iron|
|Sear Features||Sear station|
|Warming Rack||Warming rack|