Weber 66012001 Natural Gas Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Infinity™ ignition makes lighting your grill quick and simple
- Equipped with a warming rack to keep your food from cooling down
- Includes a porcelain-enameled cast iron grill grate, preventing leaching caused by toxic metals into the food, making it safe to use
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate is more fragile and likely to rust
- Infinity™ ignition loses its functionality quickly if it gets too dirty
- Natural gas is not ideal for slow roasting or for smoking BBQ
If you're a person who loves backyard barbecues, the Weber Natural Gas Grill should be your go-to grill. This grill runs on natural gas, which emits almost no pollutants, is environmentally-friendly, and energy efficient. It features a GS4™ High Performance Grilling System, which provides a top-notch cooking experience by igniting each burner independently. It is built with a porcelain-enameled cast iron grill grate, which prevents leaching caused by hazardous metals into the food, making it safe to use. This grill has an Infinity™ ignition, which provides you with a quick and easy way to light your barbecue.
With a fuel gauge, this Weber grill allows you to easily identify the level of your fuel supply, ensuring that you never run out of gas mid-cook. Designed to give meat those dark grill marks, it features a sear station, so you can simply interchange burner types at any point based on your cooking needs. It has a warming rack, which allows you to keep your prepared food ready to eat while you continue barbecuing. Equipped with a side burner, it is ideal for cooking your entire meal in one place.
|Fuel Type||Natural gas|
|Ignition Type||Infinity™ ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain-enameled cast iron|
|Sear Features||Sear station|
|Warming Rack||Warming rack|