Weber 62016001 Liquid Propane Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Designed with a warming rack to keep food at the perfect temperature
- Features a porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate, providing a strong, heat-resistant, and won't peel or fade
- Side burner lets you to cook your whole meal in one place
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate is more fragile and likely to tarnish
- Liquid propane is not great for slow roasting or for smoking BBQ
Do you enjoy cooking up delicious summer barbecues? The Weber Liquid Propane Grill is an excellent choice for you. This grill runs on liquid propane, reducing cooking time, so you can feed all your family and friends quickly and efficiently. It has a GS4™ High Performance Grilling System, which delivers a top-notch cooking experience by lighting each burner independently. It features a porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate, providing an extremely durable finish that protects against rust formation.
This grill features an iGrill 3 digital Bluetooth® thermometer, which monitors your food from the beginning to end and shows you the temperature on your cell phone. Easily monitor the level of your fuel supply, ensuring that you never run out of gas mid-grill with its fuel gauge. Designed to give meat those classic grill marks, it has a sear station, so you can easily interchange burner types at any point depending on your needs. Equipped with a warming rack, it is ideal for preventing prepared food from getting cold until you are ready to eat. This Weber grill has a side burner, which provides a more complete cooking experience.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Porcelain-enameled cast iron