Weber 62006001 Liquid Propane Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Warming rack helps keep food at the perfect temperature without it overcooking
- Includes a stainless steel grill grate, offering you a dependable non-stick cooking surface that will last a long time
- Side burner lets you to cook your whole meal outside
- Stainless steel cooking grate is much more expensive than other grate materials
- Liquid propane is not great for slow cooking or for smoking BBQ
Count on the Weber Liquid Propane Grill for an authentic barbecue experience you can share with your family and friends. Using liquid propane, this Weber grill can reach its maximum temperature in 15 minutes or less, so you can get started right away. It features a GS4™ High Performance Grilling System, which ignites each burner independently to provide a consistent gas flow. This Weber grill features a stainless steel cooking grate, supplying an easy-to-maintain, dependable, non-stick surface.
Easily see the level of your fuel supply, ensuring that you never run out of gas mid-cook with this Weber grill's fuel gauge. Designed with a sear station, it provides you with more diverse cooking options. With a warming rack, it allows you to prevent your prepared food from getting cold while you continue barbecuing. It has a side burner, which will give you a more versatile grilling experience.
|Cooking Grate Material