Weber 46510001 Liquid Propane Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Electronic Crossover® ignition provides you with a quick way to light your barbecue
- Features a cabinet, supplying you with extra space for grilling accessories
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars keep oils and grease away from the burner tubes, preventing flare-ups
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate won't allow you to sear any food items
- Electronic Crossover® ignition loses its functionality quickly if it gets too dirty
- Liquid propane costs more than a grill that utilizes charcoal
Count on the Weber Liquid Propane Grill for an authentic barbecue experience you can share with your friends and family. This propane grill features an infinite control burner valve and a built-in lid thermometer, which enables you to easily check the temperature to produce delicious results. It runs on liquid propane, which quickly heats food, so you can enjoy it in no time. Designed with three burners, it allows you to produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area. This propane grill features a porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate, which is durable, scratch-resistant, and lightweight. It is equipped with side tables and has two side tables, so you can keep the next batch of wings ready to go. This Weber grill has an electronic Crossover® ignition, allowing you to quickly fire up your barbecue.
Easily monitor the level of your fuel supply, ensuring that you never run out of gas mid-cook with this Weber grill's fuel gauge. With a cabinet, it is great for anyone who wants extra room for storage. It has porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars to keep oils and grease away from the grill's burner tubes, preventing flare-ups and long-term damage. Quickly and conveniently dispose of ashes accumulated while cooking with its removable catch pan.
|Fuel Type||Liquid propane|
|Ignition Type||Electronic Crossover® ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain-enameled cast iron|
|Ash Catcher||Removable catch pan|