Weber 46110001 Liquid Propane Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Electronic Crossover® ignition makes lighting your liquid propane grill quick and simple
- Warming rack helps keep food hot without it overcooking
- Features a cabinet, supplying you with extra space for grilling accessories
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate causes rust and tarnishing much easier than stainless steel or normal cast iron
- Electronic Crossover® ignition loses its functionality very fast if it gets too dirty
- Liquid propane is not great for slow cooking or for smoking meat
Enjoy your time barbecuing with the help of the Weber Liquid Propane Grill. Fueled by liquid propane, this grill distributes heat throughout the cooking area and allows for easy temperature control. It has two burners, so you can barbecue and have more versatility and flexibility while grilling. This grill is made with a porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate, providing a strong exterior that protects surfaces from physical damage and weathering. Designed to take the struggle out of starting your grill, it is equipped with an electronic Crossover® ignition, so you can easily fire up your barbecue. It comes with two fold-down side tables and is fitted with fold-down side tables, so you can save time by prepping while you cook.
Easily see the level of your fuel supply so that you never run out of gas mid-grill with this grill's fuel gauge. With heavy-duty swivel wheels, it will be perfect for parties, picnics, or camping. It features a built-in lid thermometer and has an infinite control burner valve, helping you set your grill to the ideal temperature every time you cook. Featuring a warming rack, it is great for keeping food from getting cold. This grill has porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars, which utilize the drippings to add more flavor.
|Electronic Crossover® ignition
|Cooking Grate Material
|Porcelain-enameled cast iron