KitchenAid 740-0781 Propane Gas Stainless Steel Built-In Infrared Covered Grill
3.7 by user reviews
- Utilizes an infrared burner, giving you access to high-intensity heat when you cook
- Equipped with an Even-Heat System to ensure uniform heat distribution
- Features an electronic ignition, helping you easily start up your barbecue
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to fade over time
- Features a stainless steel grill grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
Improve your barbecuing experience by using the KitchenAid Propane Gas Covered Grill. This grill has a built-in thermometer, which enables you to easily check the temperature to produce tender results. Featuring a built-in design, it will add a level of elegance to any outdoor grilling area. Fueled by propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the grill for consistent results every time.
This KitchenAid grill features four stainless steel burners and has an Even-Heat Cooking System so that you don't have to be bothered by flare-ups. It has an electronic ignition, letting you quickly start up your barbecue. Featured with a ceramic rotisserie burner, this KitchenAid grill allows you to prepare an entire roast with its rotisserie burner. Equipped with a warming rack, it allows you to keep your prepared food ready to eat. This propane grill has angled flame tamers, which deflect heat to help avoid flare-ups. It uses an infrared burner, offering access to high-intensity heat when you grill.
|Main Burner BTU
|Rotisserie Burner BTU
|Sear Station Burner BTU
|45 hamburger patties
|Cooking Grate Material
|Angled flame tamers
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Ceramic rotisserie burner
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate