KitchenAid 720-0893 Propane Gas Stainless Steel Freestanding Infrared Covered Grill
4.0 by user reviews
- Infrared burners can reach higher temperatures and cook food quickly
- Continuous-spark ignition provides you with an easy way to light your barbecue
- Warming rack helps keep food from getting cold without it overcooking
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel design limits heat transfer, affecting your food
- Includes a stainless steel cooking grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
The KitchenAid Propane Gas Covered Grill is perfect for any neighborhood cookout. This KitchenAid grill uses propane gas, distributing heat evenly across the barbecue. With a freestanding design, it provides greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor cooking space. It has an Even-Heat Cooking System and five large stainless steel main burners, letting you use the indirect and direct heat necessary for two-zone cooking. It features angled flame tamers to prevent flare-ups from occurring. This grill has a lighted work space, which enables you to keep more of the things you need nearby. It has a continuous-spark ignition, letting you easily light your grill. This grill is equipped with an LED valve control knob and has a built-in thermometer, so you can constantly keep tabs on the temperature in order to achieve perfect results each and every time. It utilizes an infrared burner and has two side burners, making it ideal for preparing your entire meal all at once. Featuring a warming rack, it is ideal for keeping food hot until you are ready to eat.
|Side Burner BTU
|Sear Station Burner BTU
|30 hamburger patties
|Cooking Grate Material
|Angled flame tamers
|Cooking Grate Bar Diameter