Char-Griller 16620 Akorn Charcoal Steel Freestanding Kamado Grill
4.4 by user reviews
- Warming rack helps keep food from cooling down without it overcooking
- Features a storage rack, providing enough storage space for conveniently tucking away all your tools and utensils
- Charcoal cooks your food for an extended period of time to ensure the meat remains juicy for an authentic barbecue experience
- Cast iron cooking grate doesn't provide a smoky taste to your food
- Uses charcoal, getting dirty and tougher to clean
Enjoy your favorite barbecue recipes with the Char-Griller Akorn Charcoal Vessel/kamado Grill. This kamado grill has a temperature gauge and adjustable dampers, which provide increased control over the heat in your grill, offering a more customized cooking experience. Using charcoal, it cooks your meat and offers a rich, smoky taste. It is made with a freestanding design, giving you the freedom and flexibility to move it out of the way when you are done preparing your food.
This steel grill is highly durable and resilient to harsh conditions. This grill is fitted with folding side shelves to offer an expanded working area. It is made with a cast iron cooking grate, giving you a high-quality surface that will last a long time. With lockable casters, it ensures your grill stays in one place if something or someone bumps up against it.
Made with two locking wheels, this kamado grill will never roll around when you're preparing food. It features a tool holder, which gives you extra room for your accessories. This grill has a storage rack, providing convenient storage space so you can keep your work space organized and clutter-free. Featuring a warming rack, it is ideal for preventing prepared food from getting cold until the moment you sit down to eat. Quickly and conveniently discard ashes accumulated during grilling with its ash tool.
|Up to 23 burgers
|Cooking Grate Material