Char-Griller 2137 Outlaw Charcoal Cast Iron Freestanding Barrel Grill
4.3 by user reviews
- Warming rack helps keep your food warm
- Features a storage rack, providing ample storage space for conveniently tucking away all your tools and utensils
- Uses charcoal, barbecuing the meat to give it an excellent smoky flavor
- Cast iron construction has a much heavier structure than stainless steel
- Includes a cast iron grill grate, taking a considerable amount of time to heat up
- Charcoal gets dirty and tougher to clean
Prepare delicious meals for the entire family with the Char-Griller Outlaw Charcoal Barrel Grill. This cast iron grill has a temperature gauge, so you can achieve the perfect level of heat while you are cooking. It features a freestanding design, which allows you to save space when it's not in use since you can roll it out of the way. Fueled by charcoal, it grills the food for an extended period of time to ensure the meat remains soft.
This barrel grill features a cast iron cooking grate, which offers you a trustworthy surface that you can rely on for a long time. It has three shelves, which add convenience to the grilling process. It has a storage rack, providing sufficient storage space for easily tucking away all your tools and utensils. Equipped with a warming rack, it is great for preventing prepared food from getting cold until you are ready to eat. This cast iron grill has an easy-dump ash pan, so cleanup is simple.
|Grill Type||Barrel grill|
|Body Construction||Cast iron|
|Cooking Grate Material||Cast iron|
|Warming Rack||Warming rack|
|Ash Catcher||Easy-dump ash pan|