Magma A10-1225-2 Monterey 2 Propane Gas Stainless Steel Tabletop Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- High-end infrared burners can reach higher temperatures and cook food faster than conventional burners
- Electronic ignition provides you with an easy way to light your barbecue
- Grease pan collects grease from your food and prevents it from damaging the grill
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel design tends to lose its color over time
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
Prepare delicious meals for the entire family by using the Magma Monterey 2 Propane Gas Covered Grill. This grill features a tabletop design, which makes it simple to use on any stable surface. It uses propane gas, distributing consistent heat across the cooking surface to minimize grill flare-ups. Create the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking with its large stainless steel main burner. This electronically ignited Magma grill is designed to make starting your propane gas grill as easy as possible with a simple push of a button. With an infrared burner, this tabletop grill gives you access to higher levels of heat when searing your food.
|Cooking Grate Material
|1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems