Pit Boss 71700FB Wood Pellet Freestanding Barrel Grill
4.6 by user reviews
- Electronic ignition allows you to light your wood pellet grill effortlessly
- Features a porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate, providing an extremely hard finish that protects against scratches
- Uses wood pellets, enabling you to either smoke, roast, or braise meat to your preferences, the choice is up to you
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate is more fragile and likely to rust
- Electronic ignition loses its functionality very fast if it gets too dirty
- Uses wood pellets, needing to be plugged into electricity at all times
For the perfect combination of performance and functionality, choose the Pit Boss Wood Pellet Barrel Grill. Made with a freestanding design, this grill provides greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor cooking area. This wood pellet grill is ideal for a variety of cooking methods, including smoking, roasting, or braising meat. It features a temperature gauge, so you can always be aware of the temperature of the grill in order to achieve the desired results every time.
This barrel grill has lockable casters, which ensures your grill stays in one place when someone or something bumps up against it. It features a porcelain-enameled cast iron grill grate, providing a strong exterior that protects surfaces from weathering and physical damage. It has an electronic ignition, which makes lighting your wood pellet grill quick and easy. With two locking wheels, it is excellent for sloped or elevated areas.
|34 hamburger patties
|Cooking Grate Material
|Porcelain-enameled cast iron