Pit Boss 71820FB Wood Pellet Freestanding Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Features an electronic ignition, letting you easily fire up your grill
- Designed with a warming rack to keep food hot
- Includes a porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate, preventing leaching caused by hazardous metals into the food, making it safe to use
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate is more fragile and likely to tarnish
- Electronic ignition loses its functionality quickly if it gets too dirty
- Wood pellets are not as readily available as other types of fuel like gas or charcoal
Are you a fan of hosting great barbecues? Think about the Pit Boss Wood Pellet Covered Grill for an authentic barbecuing experience. This grill has a freestanding design, which saves space, providing you with greater flexibility in your outdoor dining area. It is equipped with digital temperature control for additional convenience. This wood pellet grill is excellent for allowing you to either smoke, roast, or braise meat to your preference.
This wood pellet grill includes a porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate, preventing leaching caused by toxic metals into the food, making it safe to use. It features an electronic ignition, so you can effortlessly fire up your grill. Featuring two easy-rolling wheels, it will be ideal for hosting parties, camping, and picnics. This wood pellet grill comes with a warming rack, so you can warm up additional food while you grill your main course. Quickly and conveniently get rid of ashes accumulated while grilling with its removable ash catcher.
|Charcoal Grate Material
|Cooking Grate Material
|Porcelain-enameled cast iron
|Removable ash catcher