Monument Grills 13892 Propane Gas Freestanding Covered Grill
4.1 by user reviews
- Features an electronic ignition, allowing you to quickly start up your barbecue
- Warming rack helps keep food at the perfect temperature without it overcooking
- Includes a cast iron grill grate, providing a dependable cooking surface that will last a long time
- Cast iron cooking grate takes a long time to heat up
- Electronic ignition loses its functionality very fast if it gets too dirty
- Propane gas is not great for slow cooking or for smoking BBQ
Count on the Monument Grills Propane Gas Covered Grill for a delicious barbecue experience you can share with your friends and family. This propane gas grill distributes heat evenly across the cooking area to ensure consistent results every time. Made with a freestanding design, this grill provides greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor cooking area. Keep your spices nearby and ready to use with its two work surfaces. It has an electronic ignition, which allows you to start your propane gas grill with the push of a button. This propane grill features a cast iron cooking grate, which offers you a high-quality surface that you can rely on for a long time. It features four stainless steel burners, letting you use the direct and indirect heat necessary for creating a two-zone cooking area.
This freestanding grill has blue LED backlit control knobs and a center-mounted thermometer, which allows you to easily monitor the temperature to produce delicious results every time. It has four heavy-duty swivel wheels, so you can comfortably move it around. With a warming rack, it is great for keeping cooked food from getting cold. Designed with a side burner, it is great for preparing an entire meal in one place.
|Main Burner BTU
|Cooking Grate Material
|Gas Tank Storage
|Enclosed storage area