NAPOLEON LEX730RSBINSS Natural Gas Stainless Steel Freestanding Infrared Covered Grill
4.5 by user reviews
- High-end infrared burners can reach higher temperatures and cook food faster than conventional burners
- Jetfire ignition makes lighting your grill quick and easy
- Warming rack helps keep food hot
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to fade over time
- Features a stainless steel grill grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
For the perfect combination of performance and practicality, use the NAPOLEON Natural Gas Covered Grill. This natural gas grill is ideal for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful chemicals. Made with a freestanding design, this grill provides greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor cooking area. It has iGlow control knobs, which allow you to set your grill to the desired temperature.
This covered grill has a lighted work space, which allows you to have more of the things you need nearby. A JETFIRE ignition system is featured, so you can turn it on with ease and start grilling. This NAPOLEON grill features a sizzler zone burner and has five large stainless steel main burners, so you can utilize both indirect and direct heating to create a two-zone cooking area. It has high-end infrared burners and features a side burner, so you can cook sauces and side dishes while you barbecue. Designed with a warming rack, it is great for keeping food from getting cold.
|Grill Type||Covered grill|
|Fuel Type||Natural gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Total BTU||106500 BTU|
|Food Capacity||Up to 40 burgers|
|Burner Material||Stainless steel|
|Ignition Type||Jetfire ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless steel|
|Sear Features||Sear burner|
|Warming Rack||Warming rack|