NAPOLEON PRO825RSBINSS-2 Natural Gas Stainless Steel Freestanding Infrared Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Utilizes an infrared burner, offering access to high-intensity heat while you cook
- Piezo starter makes igniting your grill quick and simple
- Designed with a smoker add-on for that deep, smoky taste and juicy results
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something on a low temperature
- Stainless steel design tends to fade over time
- Features a cast iron grill grate, taking a long time to heat up
If you're someone who is looking to transform your backyard, you should consider choosing the NAPOLEON Natural Gas Covered Grill. This NAPOLEON grill features a freestanding design, enabling you to move it out of the way to save space when it's not in use. Using natural gas, it is great for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful chemicals, such as carbon monoxide. It has SafetyGlow control knobs, helping you set your grill to the ideal temperature every time you cook.
This grill has a lighted work space, which allows you to keep more of the things you need nearby. It has a piezo starter, which ignites the grill quickly. Produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area with this freestanding grill's six large stainless steel main burners. Featuring a smoker add-on, it is great for adding extra flavor to whatever you're cooking. It is featured with a rotisserie burner, which allows you to easily grill an entire roast. This freestanding grill is fitted with a side burner and has a rear infrared burner, designed for fast and even grilling. It features a warming rack, which helps you keep your food from getting cold.
|Main Burner BTU
|Cooking Grate Material
|Rotisserie Burner System