Delta Heat 32" Natural Gas Stainless Steel Freestanding Infrared Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Uses an infrared burner, offering access to high-intensity heat while you grill
- 9V electric ignition makes lighting your natural gas grill quick and simple
- Warming rack helps keep food hot
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel design limits heat movement, affecting your food
- Features a 9V electric ignition, losing its functionality quickly if it gets too dirty
Prepare delicious meals for your friends and family with the help of the Delta Heat Natural Gas Covered Grill. This Delta Heat grill has a freestanding design, giving you the freedom and flexibility to roll it out of your way while you use your deck. Using natural gas, it is great for providing a greener alternative for all your barbecuing needs. It features a 9V electric ignition, which makes lighting your grill quick and simple. Produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area with this Delta Heat grill's two large stainless steel main burners. Featuring a stainless steel construction, it offers ultimate strength and durability. It is fitted with an LED valve control knob and it is equipped with a temperature gauge, so you can maintain the perfect level of heat while you cook. This freestanding grill utilizes an infrared burner, offering access to high-intensity heat when cooking. Designed with a warming rack, it is great for preventing prepared food from getting cold until you are ready to eat.
|9V electric ignition
|Infrared sear zone
|Front access doors