Delta Heat DHBQ32R-C-L-DHGB32-C 32" Propane Gas Stainless Steel Rotisserie Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Infrared burners can reach high temperatures and cook food quickly
- 9V electric ignition provides you with a quick way to light your barbecue
- Warming rack helps keep food warm
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel design limits heat movement, affecting your food
- Features a 9V electric ignition, losing its functionality quickly if it gets too dirty
If you enjoy hosting outdoor events, the Delta Heat Propane Gas Rotisserie Grill is a great choice for you. This grill has a freestanding design, giving you the freedom and flexibility to roll it out of the way while you use your patio. Using propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface to ensure consistent results every time. It features a 9V electric ignition, letting you quickly start up your barbecue. This stainless steel grill fights rust, corrosion, and is highly durable, allowing it to last for many years to come. Use the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking with this freestanding grill's three large stainless steel main burners.
This Delta Heat grill features a temperature gauge and an LED valve control knob, which gives you full control over your grill's temperature. It has an infrared rotisserie burner, cooking delicious chicken. With infrared burners, this rotisserie grill gives you access to higher levels of heat while searing your food. Equipped with a warming rack, it allows you to prevent your prepared food from getting cold while you continue cooking.
|Grill Type||Rotisserie grill|
|Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Burner Material||Stainless steel|
|Ignition Type||9V electric ignition|
|Rotisserie Burner System||Infrared rotisserie burner|
|Door Construction||Front access doors|
|Warming Rack||Warming rack|
|Caster Features||Heavy-duty casters|