Dyna-Glo Liquid Propane Stainless Steel Freestanding Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Push-button ignition allows you to start your liquid propane grill effortlessly
- Features side shelves, giving you extra room to hold platters and accessories
- Stainless steel design is durable and has an elegant appearance
- Stainless steel design tends to fade with extended use
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate won't allow you to sear any food items
- Push-button ignition loses its functionality quickly if it gets too dirty
If you're someone who is looking to transform your backyard, you should consider choosing the Dyna-Glo Liquid Propane Covered Grill. This grill has a temperature gauge and infinite setting control valves, so you can easily adjust the heat in your grill. Using liquid propane, it distributes heat across the cooking space and allows for convenient temperature control so that you can enjoy juicy results every time. It features a freestanding design, giving you the freedom and flexibility to move it out of the way when you are done grilling.
This grill has a push-button ignition for starting up your barbecue hassle-free. Built from stainless steel, it is highly resilient and durable in harsh environments. It has three burners, letting you utilize the indirect and direct heat necessary for two-zone cooking. This grill has side shelves, which provide extra prep space when barbecuing your favorite foods.
|Grill Type||Covered grill|
|Fuel Type||Liquid propane|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Ignition Type||Push-button ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain-enameled cast iron|
|Included Accessories||Grill cover|