Fire Magic E1060I-4A1N-W Diamond 48'' Natural Gas Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Stainless steel design is both sleek and durable
- Features a hot surface ignition, letting you quickly start up your grill
- Smoker add-on for a rich, slow-cooked flavor and juicy results
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction limits heat transfer, affecting your food
- Hot surface ignition loses its ability to work very fast if it gets too dirty
If you're looking for a perfect barbecue for hosting backyard parties, the Fire Magic Diamond Natural Gas Covered Grill is an ideal choice for you. This natural gas grill is excellent for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful pollutants, such as carbon dioxide. Featuring a built-in design, this natural gas grill will add a level of elegance to your outdoor kitchen space. It features a hot surface ignition, which makes lighting your natural gas grill quick and simple. By utilizing four burners, this covered grill allows you to use the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking. It has a smoker add-on for that deep, slow-cooked taste and juicy results. With a stainless steel construction, it retains heat longer than other grills, meaning that you can continue cooking your food after it has been switched to the off position.
This grill has a rotisserie kit, which turns the meat constantly, cooking it in its natural juices. It is designed with heat zone separators and it is equipped with a contoured control panel, so you can set your grill to the ideal temperature for all of your cooking needs. With infrared burners, it gives you access to high-intensity heat when you grill your food. This grill comes with a removable warming rack, which helps you keep your food from cooling down once it has finished cooking.
|Rotisserie Burner BTU
|Hot surface ignition
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Removable warming rack