Fire Magic Diamond Natural Gas Freestanding Infrared Rotisserie Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Warming rack helps keep food warm
- Features a stainless steel grill grate, supplying an optimal non-stick cooking surface that will last a long time
- High-end infrared burner can reach higher temperatures and cook food faster than conventional burners
- Uses a high-end infrared burner, working best on steaks and are not as good for vegetables or chicken
- Stainless steel cooking grate doesn't get as hot as cast iron grates
- Natural gas is not great for slow roasting or for smoking meat
For greater assembly and mobility, consider getting the Fire Magic Diamond Natural Gas Rotisserie Grill. Featuring a freestanding design, this Fire Magic grill offers greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor cooking space. Using natural gas, it is excellent for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful emissions. It features a stainless steel cooking grate, giving you a simple-to-maintain, durable, non-stick surface.
This grill has lockable casters, which ensures your grill stays in one place if there's a strong storm. It is designed with heat zone separators and it is equipped with a contoured control panel, so you can set your grill to the ideal temperature. Built with a rear infrared burner, this grill can generate high temperatures for searing chicken, burgers, and steak. With a warming rack, it is great for keeping prepared food hot.
|Cooking Grate Material