Fire Magic E790S-4L1P-62-W Diamond Propane Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Uses an efficient infrared burner, offering access to higher levels of heat when grilling
- Hot surface ignition provides you with a quick way to light your barbecue
- Removable warming rack helps keep food hot
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel design tends to lose its color over time
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
Enjoy a perfect barbecuing experience with the help of the Fire Magic Diamond Propane Gas Covered Grill. This Fire Magic grill has a freestanding design, which allows you to save space when it's not in use since you can roll it out of the way. It is equipped with heat zone separators and uses backlit safety control knobs, helping you set your grill to the perfect temperature every time you cook. Fueled by propane gas, it distributes consistent heat across the cooking surface to reduce grill flare-ups.
This propane grill has a hot surface ignition, so you can quickly fire up your barbecue. It features three large cast stainless steel main burners, so it can utilize both direct and indirect heat simultaneously to create a two-zone cooking area. Made of stainless steel, it is highly resilient and durable in harsh conditions. With a rotisserie kit, it will be a great fit for cooking large roasts. This propane grill is built with an infrared burner and features a side burner, which allows you to create side dishes while you barbecue. With a removable warming rack, it is perfect for keeping prepared food from getting cold.
|Grill Type||Covered grill|
|Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Total BTU||99000 BTU|
|Burner Material||Cast stainless steel|
|Ignition Type||Hot surface ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless steel|
|Rotisserie Burner System||Rotisserie kit|
|Warming Rack||Removable warming rack|
|Included Accessories||Grid-lifting tool|