Luxor Aht-54r-Bi-Lp 54'' Propane Gas Stainless Steel Built-In Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Infrared burner reaches higher temperatures and cook food faster than conventional burners
- Smoker add-on for incredibly juicy results with a rich, smoky flavor
- Stainless steel warming rack helps keep your food at the perfect temperature
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to lose its color over time
- Propane gas is not good for slow roasting or for smoking meat
Cook up the perfect home-grilled meals by using the Luxor Propane Gas Covered Grill. This propane gas grill distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface to ensure consistent results every time. Featuring a built-in design, this grill adds a level of class to any outdoor cooking space. This stainless steel grill is highly durable and resilient in harsh elements. Equipped with a smoker add-on, it allows you to slow-cook your food, providing a smoky and rich taste. It has a rotisserie burner, which allows you to easily grill an entire roast. This grill has infrared burners, which will offer access to higher levels of heat when searing food. Featuring a stainless steel warming rack, it is ideal for preventing grilled food from getting cold until the moment you sit down to eat.
|Grill Type||Covered grill|
|Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Total BTU||88000 BTU|
|Rotisserie Burner System||Rotisserie burner|
|Warming Rack||Stainless steel warming rack|