Luxor 42'' Propane Gas Stainless Steel Freestanding Infrared Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Infrared burner can reach higher temperatures and cook food faster than conventional burners
- Add-on smoker deepens the authentic, smoky, barbecue taste of your ribs, steak or chicken
- Stainless steel warming rack helps keep food from cooling down without it overcooking
- High-end infrared burners become harder to move once you have set it up
- Stainless steel construction limits heat movement, affecting your food
- Propane gas is not ideal for slow roasting or for smoking meat
For the perfect combination of functionality and performance, use the Luxor Propane Gas Covered Grill. This propane gas grill distributes consistent heat across the cooking surface to reduce grill flare-ups. Made with a freestanding design, this grill provides greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor cooking area. This stainless steel grill offers both a sleek appearance and proven strength. It has three burners, so you can utilize both direct and indirect heating to create a two-zone cooking area.
Featuring a smoker add-on, this grill is ideal for adding a unique, smoky flavor to whatever you're preparing. With a rotisserie burner, it allows you to enjoy a perfect slow-roasted meal each and every time with its rotisserie kit. This Luxor grill has a rear infrared burner for quick and even cooking. It features a stainless steel warming rack, which helps keep food hot once it is done cooking.
|Grill Type||Covered grill|
|Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Total BTU||66000 BTU|
|Rotisserie Burner System||Rotisserie burner|
|Warming Rack||Stainless steel warming rack|