Luxor Aht-42rcv-Bi-Ng 42'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Built-In Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Utilizes an infrared burner, offering access to higher levels of heat while you grill
- Ceramic briquettes allow the grill to achieve even heat distribution each time you cook
- Smoker add-on for a rich, slow-cooked flavor and juicy results
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to fade over time
- Natural gas is not ideal for slow cooking or for smoking BBQ
The Luxor Natural Gas Covered Grill is a great choice for any weekend barbecue. This grill has a built-in design, adding a level of class to any outdoor cooking area. It features a temperature gauge, so you can achieve the perfect level of heat while you are cooking. Using natural gas, it is perfect for providing a cleaner-burning alternative for all your barbecuing needs.
This stainless steel grill retains heat for a long time, so you can continue preparing your food after it has been switched to the off position. Produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area with this Luxor grill's three large stainless steel main burners. With a rotisserie kit, it is perfect for cooking whole roasts. It comes with an add-on smoker, giving your food a smoky taste. Featuring a warming rack, it is ideal for keeping food from getting cold. This grill has an adjustable halogen light, so you can direct. It has a rear infrared burner, heating up much faster than normal grills.
|Adjustable halogen light
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate