Lynx L42PSFR-2-NG 42'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Rotisserie Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Infrared burners can reach higher temperatures and cook food quickly
- Built with ceramic briquettes to provide uniform heat distribution
- Features a hot surface ignition, letting you easily fire up your grill
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction limits heat transfer, affecting your food
- Includes a stainless steel grill grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
If you are someone who enjoys grilling up a storm at your backyard events, the Lynx Natural Gas Rotisserie Grill is an excellent option for you. Using natural gas, this freestanding grill is great for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful emissions. It uses blue LED backlit control knobs, allowing you to set your grill to the ideal temperature every time you cook. With a freestanding design, it offers greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor cooking space.
Create the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking with this Lynx grill's three large cast-brass main burners. It has a hot surface ignition, helping you quickly fire up your barbecue. This stainless steel grill is highly durable and resilient in harsh elements. Designed to offer an expanded working space, it is equipped with folding side shelves, so you can prepare your meal next to the grill.
Featured with a dual-position rotisserie, this grill allows you to perfectly prepare an entire roast. It utilizes a convenient Hood Assist System, making it effortless to handle the heavy lid. Featuring a rear infrared burner, it can generate high temperatures for searing meat. It has dual halogen grill surface lights, which keep your cooking area well-lit.
|Grill Type||Rotisserie grill|
|Fuel Type||Natural gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Total BTU||73000 BTU|
|Ignition Type||Hot surface ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless steel|
|Cooking Features||Dual halogen grill surface lights|
|Rotisserie Burner System||Dual-position rotisserie|
|Handle Features||Fluid rotation handle|
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate||Ceramic briquettes|