Lynx L54PSR-2-NG 54'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Efficient infrared burners can reach high temperatures and cook food quickly
- Designed with ceramic briquettes to provide even heat distribution
- Features a hot surface ignition, letting you easily fire up your barbecue
- Utilizes a high-end infrared burner, working best on steaks and are not as good for vegetables or chicken
- Stainless steel construction tends to lose its color with extended use
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
If you're a person who enjoys backyard barbecues, the Lynx Natural Gas Covered Grill is the grill for you. This covered grill uses blue LED backlit control knobs, helping you set your grill to the ideal temperature every time you cook. It runs on natural gas, which emits almost zero pollutants, is environmentally-friendly, and energy efficient. Featuring a built-in design, it can be used to build a beautiful outdoor kitchen area in your yard.
This built-in grill has a hot surface ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get cooking. Built from stainless steel, it is highly resilient and durable in harsh conditions. It features a dual-position rotisserie, enabling you to choose the optimal position to smoke whole roasts for tender and juicy results. Equipped with a smoker add-on, it allows you to slow-cook your food, providing a smoky and rich taste. This natural gas grill has dual halogen grill surface lights, which keep your cooking surface well-lit. It has a rear infrared burner, designed for fast and even grilling. It utilizes a convenient Hood Assist System, making it easy to open and close the heavy lid.
|Hot surface ignition
|Cooking Grate Material
|Dual halogen grill surface lights
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Fluid rotation handle
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate