Lynx L36ASR-NG 36'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Stainless steel design is highly durable and has an elegant appearance
- Hot surface ignition provides you with a quick way to light your grill
- Smoker add-on can infuse your food with a distinct, slow-cooked taste
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to lose its color over time
- Includes a stainless steel grill grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
Count on the Lynx Natural Gas Covered Grill for a delicious barbecue experience you can share with your family and friends. This grill has a built-in design, which makes the ideal addition to any permanent outdoor cooking area. It runs on natural gas, which burns clean energy, reducing pollution and ensuring that you breathe healthier air. It has a temperature gauge and blue LED controls, so you can easily control the amount of light while cooking at night.
This stainless steel grill is highly resilient and durable in harsh elements. This grill features a hot surface ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get cooking. With a smoker add-on, it is perfect for adding more flavor to whatever you're preparing. It features a dual-position rotisserie, so you can select the optimal position to smoke whole roasts, chicken, or turkey for tender and juicy results. This covered grill is built with the high-tech Hood Assist System, making it easy to open and close the heavy lid. It is designed with dual halogen grill surface lights to keep your cooking area well-lit. This natural gas grill has a rear infrared burner for quick and even cooking.
|Hot surface ignition
|Cooking Grate Material
|Dual halogen grill surface lights
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Fluid rotation handle