Lynx L36PSR-2-LP 36'' Hybrid Stainless Steel Built-In Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Uses an infrared burner, offering access to high-intensity heat when grilling
- Features ceramic briquettes, ensuring uniform heat distribution each time you grill
- Hot surface ignition makes lighting your hybrid grill quick and simple
- Infrared burners work best on steaks and are not as good for vegetables or chicken
- Stainless steel design limits heat transfer, affecting your food
- Includes a stainless steel grill grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
If you're a person who enjoys backyard barbecues, the Lynx Hybrid Covered Grill is the grill for you. This hybrid grill lets you select your preferred fuel type. This hybrid grill has a built-in design, making it the ideal addition to any permanent outdoor cooking space. It features dual halogen grill surface lights, which keep your cooking area well-lit. Produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area with this hybrid grill's three large cast-brass main burners. It features a hot surface ignition, so you can effortlessly fire up your grill. This stainless steel grill is highly resilient and durable in harsh environments. Equipped with a smoker add-on, it allows you to slow-cook your food, providing a smoky and rich taste.
This hybrid grill has a temperature gauge and uses blue LED controls, so you can easily adjust the light while cooking at night. With a dual-position rotisserie, it allows you to choose the optimal position to barbecue your roast for the most tender and juicy results. With a rear infrared burner, it generates intense heat to ensure that burgers and hot dogs will be ready quickly. This grill comes with a convenient Hood Assist System, making it easier to open and close the heavy lid.
|Hot surface ignition
|Cooking Grate Material
|Dual halogen grill surface lights
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Fluid rotation handle
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate