Lynx 36'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Built-In Infrared Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Features an efficient infrared burner, offering access to higher levels of heat when you grill
- Hot surface ignition makes lighting your grill quick and simple
- Stainless steel construction is resistant to corrosion and dust
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel design limits heat movement, affecting your food
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
Cook delicious meals for the entire family with the Lynx Natural Gas Covered Grill. This grill is fitted with blue LED controls and features a temperature gauge, so you can maintain the perfect level of heat while you cook. Using natural gas, it is ideal for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful emissions, such as carbon monoxide. Made with a built-in design, it adds a level of elegance to any outdoor grilling area.
With three burners, this covered grill allows you to use the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking. This stainless steel grill retains heat longer than other grills, so you can continue preparing your food after it has been turned off. It features a hot surface ignition, helping you quickly fire up your grill. With a dual-position rotisserie, it allows you to prepare a full chicken with its rotisserie burner. This grill utilizes a convenient Hood Assist System, making it effortless to manage the heavy lid. With a rear infrared burner, it generates intense heat to ensure that chicken and hot dogs will be ready in no time. It is designed with dual halogen grill surface lights to keep your cooking area lit.
|Grill Type||Covered grill|
|Fuel Type||Natural gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Total BTU||69000 BTU|
|Ignition Type||Hot surface ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless steel|
|Cooking Features||Dual halogen grill surface lights|
|Rotisserie Burner System||Dual-position rotisserie|
|Sear Features||ProSear burner|
|Handle Features||Fluid rotation handle|