Lynx 36'' Propane Gas Stainless Steel Built-In Infrared Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Stainless steel construction is both sleek and durable
- Features a hot surface ignition, letting you easily fire up your grill
- Efficient infrared burners can reach high temperatures and cook food quickly
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction limits heat movement, affecting your food
- Includes a stainless steel cooking grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
Enjoy your favorite barbecue recipes with the Lynx Propane Gas Covered Grill. Using propane gas, this stainless steel grill distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface for consistent results every time. It uses blue LED controls, helping you set your grill to the ideal temperature every time you cook. With a built-in design, it can be used to build a beautiful outdoor kitchen space on your patio or deck.
This covered grill has a hot surface ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get the party started. This stainless steel grill performs for much longer thanks to its higher durability and overall resiliency. Featured with a dual-position rotisserie, it allows you to slow-cook larger cuts of meat with its rotisserie burner. It has dual halogen grill surface lights to keep your cooking area well-lit. With a rear infrared burner, this built-in grill can produce high temperatures for searing steak, chicken, and tenderloins. It utilizes a high-tech Hood Assist System, making it easy to open and close the heavy lid.
|Grill Type||Covered grill|
|Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Total BTU||69000 BTU|
|Ignition Type||Hot surface ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless steel|
|Cooking Features||Dual halogen grill surface lights|
|Rotisserie Burner System||Dual-position rotisserie|
|Sear Features||ProSear burner|
|Handle Features||Fluid rotation handle|