Lynx L27FR-2-LP 27" Propane Gas Stainless Steel Rotisserie Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Uses an infrared burner, offering access to higher levels of heat while grilling and searing
- Features ceramic briquettes, allowing the grill to achieve optimal heat distribution
- Hot surface ignition provides you with an easy way to light your grill
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to fade with extended use
- Includes a stainless steel grill grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
Make the best home-grilled meals with the help of the Lynx Propane Gas Rotisserie Grill. This Lynx grill has a freestanding design, enabling you to roll it out of the way to save space when it's not in use. Using propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the grill to ensure consistent results every time. It is equipped with a temperature gauge and uses blue LED controls, helping you set your grill to the ideal temperature every time you cook.
This freestanding grill has a hot surface ignition, allowing you to easily light your barbecue. Made of stainless steel, it is highly resilient and durable in harsh conditions. With a smoker add-on, it allows you to slow-cook your food, providing a distinct smoky flavor. It features a dual-position rotisserie, enabling you to choose the optimal position to slow cook whole chicken for tender and juicy results. It comes with a high-tech Hood Assist System, making it effortless to open and close the heavy lid. Featuring a rear infrared burner, this grill can generate intense heat for searing steaks, burgers, and vegetables.
|Grill Type||Rotisserie grill|
|Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Total BTU||50000 BTU|
|Ignition Type||Hot surface ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless steel|
|Cooking Features||Halogen grill surface light|
|Rotisserie Burner System||Dual-position rotisserie|
|Sear Features||ProSear burner|
|Handle Features||Fluid rotation handle|
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate||Ceramic briquettes|