Lynx L600PSR-LP-L600CART Sedona 36'' Propane Gas Rotisserie Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Features an infrared burner, letting you grill or sear meat at high temperature levels
- Tube burners help evenly cook your meal to perfection
- Spark igniter makes lighting your propane gas grill quick and simple
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are trying to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to lose its color over time
- Spark igniter loses its functionality quickly if it gets too dirty
If you are someone who enjoys grilling up a storm at your backyard events, the Lynx Sedona Propane Gas Rotisserie Grill is an excellent choice for you. This grill has a freestanding design, giving you the freedom and flexibility to roll it out of your way while you are using your deck or patio. Using propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the cooking area for consistent results every time. Built from stainless steel, it is highly durable and resilient in harsh environments. This Lynx grill has a spark igniter to take the struggle out of lighting your grill. With interior halogen lights, it allows you to barbecue in darker conditions.
Featured with a rotisserie burner, this Lynx grill allows you to prepare larger cuts of meat with its rotisserie burner. Built with commercial grade casters, it offers you 360° mobility. It features an LED valve control knob, helping you set your grill to the perfect temperature every time you cook. Featuring a rear infrared burner, it can generate high temperatures for searing meat.
|Grill Type||Rotisserie grill|
|Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Burner Material||Stainless steel|
|Ignition Type||Spark igniter|
|Cooking Features||Interior halogen lights|
|Rotisserie Burner System||Rotisserie burner|
|Sear Features||ProSear burner|
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate||Tube burners|
|Caster Features||Commercial-grade casters|