Lynx L700R-NG Sedona 42'' Natural Gas Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Uses an efficient infrared burner, offering access to high-intensity heat when you grill
- Tube burners help grill your meat evenly
- Spark igniter provides you with a quick and easy way to light your grill
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction limits heat transfer, affecting your food
- Spark igniter loses its ability to work quickly if it gets too dirty
Host outstanding dinner parties with the Lynx Sedona Natural Gas Covered Grill. This grill has an LED valve control knob, so you can easily manage the amount of light while cooking at night. It runs on natural gas, which emits almost no pollutants, is environmentally-friendly, and energy efficient. With a built-in design, it adds a level of class to any outdoor cooking space.
This stainless steel grill is highly durable and resilient in harsh elements. This grill has a spark igniter to take the struggle out of starting your grill. It has three large stainless steel main burners, which let you create the direct and indirect heat needed for two-zone cooking. With a rotisserie kit, it is a great fit for smoking large roasts. This covered grill features a rear infrared burner, radiating high levels of heat to ensure properly cooked, delicious results. Featuring interior halogen lights, it is great are ideal for grilling late into the night.
|Grill Type||Covered grill|
|Fuel Type||Natural gas|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Total BTU||69000 BTU|
|Rotisserie Burner BTU||125000 BTU|
|Burner Material||Stainless steel|
|Ignition Type||Spark igniter|
|Cooking Features||Interior halogen lights|
|Rotisserie Burner System||Rotisserie kit|
|Sear Features||ProSear burner|
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate||Tube burners|