Lynx L600-LP Sedona 36'' Liquid Propane Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Uses an infrared burner, offering access to higher levels of heat while cooking
- Tube burners ensure even heat distribution every time you cook
- Features a spark igniter, allowing you to quickly light your barbecue
- High-end infrared burners become more difficult to move once you have set it up
- Stainless steel design tends to fade over time
- Spark igniter loses its ability to work quickly if it gets too dirty
Cook delicious meals for the entire family with the Lynx Sedona Liquid Propane Covered Grill. This liquid propane grill can reach its maximum temperature in 15 minutes or less so you can get cooking right away. This grill features an LED valve control knob, which allows you to easily set your grill's temperature. It has a built-in design, which makes the ideal addition to any permanent outdoor cooking area.
This grill has a spark igniter to take the struggle out of starting your grill. This stainless steel grill lasts for much longer due to its increased durability. It has infrared burners, which allows you to use high-intensity heat while grilling and searing your food. Featuring interior halogen lights, it is ideal for night grilling with all your friends and family.
|Interior halogen lights
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate
|Gas Tank Storage
|Built-in propane gas