NAPOLEON LEX730RSBIPSS Propane Gas Freestanding Infrared Covered Grill
2.3 by user reviews
- Jetfire ignition makes lighting your grill quick and easy
- Add-on smoker deepens and enriches the authentic, smoky, barbecue flavor of your meat
- Warming rack helps keep food hot
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something on a low temperature
- Stainless steel cooking grate is less weather tolerant and more difficult to clean
- Jetfire ignition loses its ability to work quickly if it gets too dirty
The NAPOLEON Propane Gas Covered Grill is an excellent addition to any outdoor cooking area. This NAPOLEON grill uses propane gas, distributing heat evenly across the barbecue. With a freestanding design, it provides greater freedom and flexibility in your outdoor cooking space. It has a stainless steel cooking grate, which gives you an easy-to-maintain, durable, non-stick surface. This NAPOLEON grill features seven burners and has Wave cooking grids, so it provides additional surface area around the grate. A JETFIRE ignition system is featured in the grill, allowing you to easily light your barbecue. This grill features a smoker add-on, giving your meat a smoky flavor.
This grill is fitted with iGlow control knobs, so you can easily control the amount of light while cooking at night. With a rotisserie burner, it allows you to perfectly grill a full chicken. It has a warming rack, which helps keep food hot. This propane grill is designed with a side burner and has a rear infrared burner, heating up faster than other grills.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Blue LED lighting system
|Rotisserie Burner System