NAPOLEON LEX485RSIBPSS Propane Gas Freestanding Infrared Covered Grill
3.7 by user reviews
- Utilizes an efficient infrared burner, offering access to high-intensity heat when you cook
- Jetfire ignition allows you to light your propane gas grill with the push of a button
- Side burner provides a more versatile grilling experience
- Uses an efficient infrared burner, working best on steaks and are not as good for vegetables or chicken
- Stainless steel cooking grate is less weather tolerant and more difficult to clean
- Jetfire ignition loses its ability to work quickly if it gets too dirty
If you're a person who enjoys backyard barbecues, the NAPOLEON Propane Gas Covered Grill is the grill for you. This grill features iGlow control knobs, so you can easily adjust the light while cooking at night. Fueled by propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface to ensure consistent results every time. It features a freestanding design, allowing you to move it out of the way to save space when it's not in use.
A JETFIRE ignition system is featured, so you can turn it on with ease and get cooking. This grill is designed with five burners and has Wave cooking grids, giving you maximum surface area around the grate. It includes a stainless steel grill grate, supplying a dependable non-stick surface that you can rely on for a long time. This NAPOLEON grill has side shelves, which provide you with a greater amount of space to prep your meat. It has a rotisserie burner, which allows you to prepare larger cuts of meat with its rotisserie burner. This NAPOLEON grill has a rear infrared burner and is designed with a side burner, so you can make side dishes while you barbecue.
|Grill Type||Covered grill|
|Fuel Type||Propane gas|
|Ignition Type||Jetfire ignition|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless steel|
|Rotisserie Burner System||Rotisserie burner|
|Sear Features||Stainless steel sear plates|