PGS Legacy Big Sur 51" Natural Gas Stainless Steel Freestanding Rotisserie Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Uses an infrared burner, giving you access to higher levels of heat while grilling
- Designed with a Moon Rok tray to ensure uniform heat distribution
- Features a continuous-spark ignition, letting you quickly fire up your barbecue
- Infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to lose its color over time
- Includes a stainless steel cooking grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
The PGS Legacy Big Sur Natural Gas Rotisserie Grill is an ideal choice for those who enjoy a delicious barbecue experience. This PGS grill has a freestanding design, giving you the freedom and flexibility to roll it out of your way while using your deck. Using natural gas, it is ideal for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful pollutants. It is equipped with a continuous-spark ignition to make starting your natural gas grill as easy as possible with a simple push of a button. Create the indirect and direct heat needed for two-zone cooking with this PGS grill's four large stainless steel main burners. This stainless steel grill is highly durable and resilient in harsh conditions. It features a rotisserie burner, so you can enjoy a slow-roasted meal and cook a whole chicken at once. With a rear infrared burner, it can produce extremely high temperatures for searing steak, chicken, and tenderloins. This PGS grill features a stainless steel warming rack, which helps keep food hot without it overcooking.
|Legacy Big Sur
|Cooking Grate Material
|Rotisserie Burner System
|Stainless steel double access door
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate
|Moon Rok tray
|Stainless steel warming rack