PGS T Series 39" Propane Gas Stainless Steel Built-In Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Stainless steel design is both sleek and durable
- Continuous-spark ignition provides you with a quick way to light your barbecue
- Moon Rok tray ensures even heat distribution throughout your grill
- Stainless steel design limits heat transfer, affecting your food
- Includes a stainless steel cooking grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
- Continuous-spark ignition loses its functionality very quickly if it gets too dirty
Cook delicious meals for the entire family with the PGS T Series Propane Gas Covered Grill. This PGS grill has anti-theft control knobs, which allow you to easily manage the temperature. It uses propane gas, which can be easily detached, refilled, and transported for your convenience. Featuring a built-in design, it makes the perfect addition to any permanent outdoor kitchen space.
This grill has three large stainless steel main burners to create both direct and indirect heat simultaneously, so you can utilize a two-zone cooking area, to ensure your food is more consistently. It features a continuous-spark ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get cooking. This stainless steel grill lasts for much longer thanks to its higher durability. It has a Moon Rok tray, allowing the grill to achieve optimal heat distribution every time you cook.
|Cooking Grate Material
|FuelStop gas flow timer
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate
|Moon Rok tray
|Gas Tank Storage
|Built-in propane gas