PGS T Series 30'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Freestanding Covered Grill
2.0 by user reviews
- Built with a Moon Rok tray to ensure optimal heat distribution through each grill session
- Continuous-spark ignition provides you with an easy way to light your barbecue
- Features side shelves, offering additional surface space for seasoning all your meat
- Stainless steel design doesn't lock in heat as well as cast iron
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
- Continuous-spark ignition loses its ability to work quickly if it gets too dirty
If you're someone who is looking to transform your backyard, you should consider buying the PGS T Series Natural Gas Covered Grill. This grill features a freestanding design, which lets you move it out of the way while you use your deck. It has anti-theft control knobs, which allow you to set your grill to the ideal temperature every time. Using natural gas, it is great for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful chemicals, such as carbon monoxide.
This covered grill has a continuous-spark ignition, so you can turn it on with ease and get cooking. Made of stainless steel, it is highly resilient and durable in harsh environments. It has two stainless steel burners, letting you use the indirect and direct heat necessary for two-zone cooking. It has side shelves, which provide extra preparation space while you grill. This PGS grill features a Moon Rok tray, which ensures optimal heat distribution every time you cook.
|Cooking Grate Material
|FuelStop gas flow timer
|Heat Distribution Panel Plate
|Moon Rok tray