Royal Gourmet PG2001C Propane Gas Freestanding Covered Grill
2.4 by user reviews
- Piezo starter ignites the grill quickly
- Uses propane gas, distributing consistent heat across the cooking surface to minimize grill flare-ups
- Features a freestanding design, enabling you to roll it out of the way to save space when it's not in use
- Features a piezo starter, losing its functionality quickly if it gets too dirty
- Propane gas is not good for slow roasting or for smoking meat
If you are someone who enjoys grilling up a storm at your family events, the Royal Gourmet Propane Gas Covered Grill is an outstanding option for you. This grill has a freestanding design, giving you the freedom and flexibility to roll it out of your way while using your deck. It features a built-in thermometer, which enables you to easily monitor the temperature to produce delicious results each and every time. Using propane gas, it distributes heat evenly across the cooking area for consistent results every time. This grill has side tables, so you can enjoy more work space. It features a piezo starter, helping you easily fire up your barbecue. With large wheels, it will be great for hosting, camping, and picnics.