Solaire SOL-IRBQ-30IR-NG-IGP 30'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Uses an efficient infrared burner, letting you reach the high temperatures necessary for searing meat
- Push-button ignition provides you with an easy way to light your grill
- Stainless steel warming rack helps you keep your food from cooling down
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something "low and slow"
- Stainless steel construction tends to lose its color with extended use
- Features a stainless steel grill grate, getting messy easily and requires intense cleaning
Enjoy a perfect barbecuing experience with the help of the Solaire Natural Gas Covered Grill. This weather-resistant stainless steel grill is perfect for both summertime summer and winter cookouts. Using natural gas, this freestanding grill is perfect for reducing unnecessary waste and exposure to harmful pollutants, such as carbon monoxide. It features a freestanding design, which gives you the freedom to move it out of the way while you are using your deck.
This freestanding grill has a push-button ignition, so you can quickly fire up your barbecue. It has folding side shelves, so you can prepare your meal next to the grill. Produce the indirect and direct heat needed to create a two-zone cooking area with this freestanding grill's two large stainless steel main burners. It has metal control knobs, so you can set your grill to the ideal temperature for all of your cooking needs.
This covered grill has infrared burners, which reach higher temperatures and cook food quickly. It features a stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip to keep your barbecue securely closed. With a stainless steel warming rack, it is great for keeping cooked food from getting cold. It has a removable burner, making grill cleanup quick and easy.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip
|Stainless steel warming rack
|9V battery ignition