Solaire SOL-IRBQ-30VI-NG 30'' Natural Gas Stainless Steel Covered Grill
5.0 by user reviews
- Utilizes an infrared burner, offering access to higher levels of heat when grilling and searing
- Features a push-button ignition, enabling you to easily fire up your barbecue
- Stainless steel warming rack helps keep your food from cooling down
- High-end infrared burners are not ideal if you are attempting to cook something on a low temperature
- Stainless steel construction tends to lose its color with extended use
- Features a stainless steel cooking grate, getting dirty easily and requires intense cleaning
Are you a fan of hosting great barbecues? Think about the Solaire Natural Gas Covered Grill for an authentic barbecuing experience. This grill uses metal control knobs, helping you set your grill to the ideal temperature every time you cook. It runs on natural gas, which burns less exhaust, reducing pollution and allowing you to breathe healthier air. Featuring a built-in design, it makes the ideal addition to any permanent outdoor kitchen area.
This Solaire grill has a push-button ignition for starting up your barbecue hassle-free. It features two burners, letting you utilize the indirect and direct heat necessary for two-zone cooking. It has a stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip, so you can avoid burning your hands when the grill is heating. With efficient infrared burners, it gives you access to higher levels of heat when grilling your food. Equipped with a stainless steel warming rack, this grill is perfect for preventing cooked food from getting cold until the moment you sit down to eat.
|Cooking Grate Material
|Stay-cool rotating handle with knurled grip
|Stainless steel warming rack
|9V battery ignition